Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan

I have a new addiction, I must tell you it's an awesome show called Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan. In this BBC program he visits all the corners of the globe in search of a certain creature but he always ends up finding fantastic and interesting animals along the way. The reason I love this show so much is that you can see Dom's deep respect and love for the animal kingdom in the way he talks about the animals and the way he handles them. He is so well versed on all the animals he encounters and the way he speaks never seems scripted. More than that he's well versed on the countries he visits and has a working knowledge of everything he airs. He's a very intelligent man who has made an awesome awesome show. It's been a long time since I've seen a show about animals that I liked but this is one I would recommend to any age group. It's such an entertaining and enriching show that I hope is aired for years and years to come. I wish I could give infinity stars to this show.....wait it's MY blog I can! Kudos Dom, I love this show absolutely completely fully and would watch it over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment