Sunday, March 17, 2013

Robot and Frank

There is nothing that I can say but that I absolutely loved this movie. The actor playing Frank was awesome as a grumpy old man who turned out to be a crook but had an awesome way of covering it. His reaction to getting his robot caretaker was priceless and then the way their relationship grew by Frank thinking that he was manipulating the robot and the robot thinking he was manipulating Frank was awesome. It really took a look at the technological age we are getting into. I laughed frequently during this movie. It was touching and really had a good heart to it. I give kudos to the directors actors and writers of this movie. It wasn't hokey it was just a great watch and I would definitely add this to my personal list of favorites that I could watch over and over again. This movie gets five plus plus plus stars from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment