Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

The final installment of the Twilight Saga is here. It was with excitement and sadness I went to see it knowing that, "it's over" but still HOW COOL! The story picks up where the last left off with an awesome and beautiful segue from one to the other. I will say for the movie that I wish it had followed more with the book. I would liked to have seen jasper following Bella around and his powers being explained more. But I'm very Jaspercentric. I loved when Bella "took care of business" with Jacob for imprinting on Renesmee. I loved the arm wrestling scene but I really missed the part where Nessie laughs. That would have been so cool. In all honesty I would have liked to have seen more of the book in the movie but the ending scenes rock and rock hard! 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment