Saturday, August 20, 2016

Suicide Squad a great film about bad guys!



Ok folks, I don't see what everyone is complaining about I thought Suicide Squad was excellent. The beginning of the movie with most of the backstories was played out very well and was written well. It was awesome getting to know the key players that we'd be falling in love with if it's possible to fall in love with bad guys which since I did it is!
I especially love Harley she was a source of humor throughout the movie but don't let her out of your sight just yet she's in trouble ten times over but she handles herself with ladylike grace and some punk Kick butt in the middle.
I liked Will Smith's interpretation of Deadshot, you knew why he was taking part in this suicide mission and he really turned out to be the leader we expected him to be.
As for Jared Leto's Joker, I don't know why he was complaining or saying that he was fooled into making this movie. He was the complete package makeup and all lipstick fetish notwithstanding. While he had a small part in the film there are no small parts, his "death" was what gave Harley her turn into a good guy, not that she wasn't always., She seemed to play as the heart of the suicide squad.
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje did a hell of a job as killer croc I loved the cajun accent he had going on and really did the character a lot of justice.
This whole film was an excellent and fun ride and I'd highly recommend it five stars! I love the bad guys and it made me so happy to see these bad guys kickin butt and possibly taking names.

No comments:

Post a Comment