Thursday, January 14, 2016

Goosebumps a classic!


So we just finished watching Jack Black and the crew in the movie Goosebumps. Need I say this movie is a clear classic in my eyes done in awesome Goosebumps style! My kids love reading the books and I loved reading them too they were done so very awesomely in this well written romp with funny characters and crazy beasts! I had the opportunity to meet the cast of this amazing film and I must say they did a wonderful job bringing the characters to life. I know that they were nervous about how this movie would be received but I knew it was going to be wicked awesome from the get go. I had the opportunity to go to the panel and see many many clips of this movie and all of them were better than the last one they showed. Every story has 3 parts, the beginning, the middle, and the twist. The twists and turns in this movie do not disappoint! I even had the chance to meet the master himself Mr. RL Stine.he was so incredibly friendly and so supportive of my writing. I was so touched when he wished me luck. There was room left open for another one and I hope hope hope they make it. The CGI in this film is incredible, with all of those characters you needed it so the brilliant folks at the studio did a stellar job at bringing these characters to life on the big screen. This is above and beyond a 5 star review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment