Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Human Race

This is an odd movie, very much a grow on you movie. The rules are simple Race Or Die, if you leave the path, you die, The house school and jail are safe (really?) if you are lapped you die. There is only one winner. The movie itself touched on social issues, racism, right and wrong, killers, prey, weakness and strength. The movie was poorly acted but really made you think. It used a guerrilla style of film making which is becoming quite popular these days. There were no huge names in this movie and I can understand why, the movie is bad. However, I also liked it. I liked the moral issues involved in this movie. This is a movie I can say I've seen once, but I won't be watching it again. However if you like this style of movie a thriller with a questionable simple plot and holy cannoli moments you should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment