Monday, September 9, 2013

The Fast and the Furious 6









Fast and Furious 6 I could watch OVER AND OVER! It has been touted as mindless, it's not. It's high impact high energy and has a really cool story line that takes a bit to figure out, so how could it be mindless! The acting by Paul and Vin was amazing as always and the twist near the end make it so exciting and entrancing! Kudos to the writers, I love when you mess with the minds of your fans. I'm a Fast and Furious Junkie so when I actually go the opportunity to see it WHOLLY COW my husband laughed at me as I sat in my seat cheering for the good guys getting excited over the ..... well I'm not telling you and booing the bad guys. AND THEY ARE BAD! One thing I must say though is that you must stay for the credits there's something at the end! If I could give it infinity stars I would. Wait this is my blog I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment