Sunday, May 5, 2013

Iron Man 3

Being a huge comic fan I really enjoyed the movie Iron Man 3. We went to see it in 3D with my daughter and 2 sons and her friend. It was so full of funny moments from the king of snark Tony Stark. (Yes I know it rhymes). The effects were awesome and they took you on a thrill ride every moment of the movie. The dialogue and love story in the movie were exceptionally played by Downey and Paltrow. The evil fiend Killian and his counterpart The Mandarin are so well played by screen legend Ben Kingsley and new kid on the block Guy Pierce. The twists and turns of Iron Man 3 kept me on the edge of my seat. The variance from the original Marvel comic is refreshing and gives the story accessibility for all ages. The ending however with my knowledge of the second Avengers movie in 2015 left me cold however but still curious if Stark will be returning and appearing in that movie as well. All in all I give it 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment