Friday, February 15, 2013

Paranormal Activity 4

The Paranormal Activity movies are an acquired taste some people like them while other don't I however LOVE them in all their creeptastic scariness. I could sit and watch a marathon of them and not blink. Paranormal Activity 4 does not dissappoint. Told from the perspective of Alex, a teenage girl who notices that some strange neighbors have moved in. A single mom and her freakishly quiet and creepy son who shows up in their yard and in their treehouse at all hours of the night. The boy and his mother turn out to be Katie and Hunter and the ensuing scariness keeps you on the edge of your seat right up until the end! I look forward to the release of the Paranormal Activity movies every year and this one is probably in second place to my favorite one which was the second one. I will be adding this one to my video library!

No comments:

Post a Comment